Arci Muñoz, Nose Job!






Arci Muñoz is recognizable for her trademark pout that seemingly resembles that of Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie. In fact, people have been speculating that she may have had some cosmetic enhancements done to her lips since they looked unnaturally full.
In a report by ABS-CBN News, Arci Muñoz revealed that she has a technique for making her lips seem fuller. She said:
“Nagpapakapal naman talaga ako ng lipstick, nilalagpasan ko ‘yung lipstick ko. If I remove my lagpas lipstick, I’ll look the same.”
She also stated that nothing’s wrong with cosmetic surgery and she has no qualms about it. Arci added:
“It’s open naman, ‘di ba? Ako personally, I’m not against it. It’s my body, and whatever is going to make me feel more comfortable and more confident sa aking sarili…I’ll do it.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO USE YOUR USSC SERVICE EXPRESS MOBILE APP ON ADROID DEVICES